Sunday, February 27, 2011

Its A Dog's World

I work on weekends as an "undercover official." Can you see me??

And I thought that screaming coach was bad...

Riding in the car on the way to a match in Nebraska.

This is what happened to me when I had to clear the ice on the court.

And my owner wondered where his car keys went...

And they told me they were just taking a short bathroom break.

I'm a graduate of the "Glen Whitaker School of Tennis Balls Sorting."

I'm just taking my break at the local ZAT tournament.

They never told me I would get this tired officiating a tournament.

I'm done with my shift and now I'm off to drink beer.

How I felt when I was "shadowing".

My mean referee who told me he had his eye on me.

I waited and waited for my Big 12 invitation but it never came...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love it!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love it!